“OCEANS: Diving into the Deep Blue Sea”
Over 70% of our planet is covered by water and yet we still have much to learn about our oceans. From tiny plankton to the gigantic blue whale, campers will discover many different sea creatures including favorites like dolphins and sharks or the strangest of strange in the watery deep. Ranging from the warm seas of the tropics to the cold water of the poles, your child will learn of how vast and important our oceans are and how they even affect us living in North Dakota. As always campers will have a fun, learning experience and a chance to have “hands on” interaction with the Zoo’s animal ambassadors.
- Drop off and pick up point:
Minot State University, Old Main Room 216, 500 University Ave. W., 857-4166
- Arrive only a few minutes prior to camp start time
- Child should eat a healthy breakfast/lunch before arriving at camp, a snack will be provided
- Dress children in casual, comfortable, weather appropriate clothing – send a jacket on cool days
- Please notify staff of any special health needs, transportation arrangements, etc upon arrival