Roosevelt Park Zoo is a wonderful place to hold a birthday party! You will have unlimited
time to visit the animals during normal operating hours and two scheduled hours to hold
your party in the Visitor Center or on the Zoological Building patio. The cost is $175.00 for nonmembers
and $125.00 for members. Let us do the work for you by opting for our additional amenities
– meals and animal food buckets for the birthday guests.
• Admission to Roosevelt Park Zoo (equivalent of 10 children and 2 adults)
• Birthday cake decorated with your child’s favorite color
• Birthday gift for the guest of honor
• An animal encounter with either a friendly reptile, a cute amphibian or a furry critter
(depends on availability and animal behavior).
• Scheduled May through August, Monday-Friday, from 11 a.m. to no later than 5:30 p.m.
Sorry, weekends and holidays are not available.
• There is a maximum of 20 children for a party. Children must be supervised at all times
with at least one adult supervisor for each ten children.
• Have your cake and eat it, too, during your scheduled two-hour party! It’s also your time
for opening presents and to have an up-close visit with animal. Decorations are allowed,
but not necessary.
• We allow favors, party hats and presents. We do not allow Styrofoam
products, confetti, noisemakers, straws or balloons to be brought into the zoo. If you
wish to have your own food, we require you to use the Zoo's Visitor Center.
• To insure your reservation, a 50% deposit must be received one week after booking your
party. The balance due must be received at the zoo office at least one week prior to the
party. If the final payment is mailed, it must be received at the zoo one week in advance
of the party.
• The zoo will not cancel parties because of weather or illness. With 24-hour notice and
due to either circumstance, we will make every attempt to reschedule your party. However,
the designated date, time and location will depend on availability. If you prefer, with
24-hour notice of cancellation, we will refund 50 percent of your party fee.
• Payment may be made with cash, check or credit card.
• Kid's meal: $5.00 per meal (each meal includes hot dog, animal crackers, lollipop and juice)
• Animal Food: $5.00 (bucket for a group of 12 or less, additional cost applies for groups
larger than 12)
If you have any questions, please contact our office at 701-857-4166 or