Educational Group Pricing
Education Group Pricing – Groups of 20+
Discounted prices valid from: April 28th – June 1st, 2018 and August 27th – September 30th, 2018
The Zoo opens at 10:00 am. In order to receive group pricing, all monies are due in one lump sum upon arrival. Cash and credit cards are accepted. Business checks will be honored for the exact amount only (NO refunds for any extra amount on checks will be given). Split forms of payment will not be accepted.
- $2.00 per person – includes students, bus drivers and only the adults required to supervise the students (1 adult per ten students).
- **Education groups of less than 20 people will qualify for a group discounted rate which is $.50 off of general admission price** unless otherwise arranged with RPZ management. 2018 General admission rates are (Education Groups of less than 20 will receive $.50 off of the below listed prices):
- Preschoolers (2 and under): FREE
- Child (ages 3-12): $5.50
- Adult (ages 13-54): $9.00
- Seniors (age 60 and up): $8.00
- Military (with military ID): $8.00
Roosevelt Park Zoo offers one Gift Shop located in the Visitor Center. We do not allow outside food into the Zoo. If you would like to bring food for your group to enjoy, we encourage you to use the picnic shelters located in Roosevelt Park, adjacent to the Zoo. Our Concession stand will not be open during week through the months of May and September (open weekends from 11am to 5pm), but is open from 11am to 7:00pm in June, July and August.
2018 Zoo Education Group Registration